Learn how to easily create art projects with kids
Whether in the art classroom or at home we have an art idea for you. We hope to inspire creativity and be a resource for parents, children, and educators to find new art lessons.
Our art projects focus on art skills and techniques, using the art elements and principles of design and being inspired by past and present-day artists. You can find art lessons that focus on drawing, painting, sculpting, ceramics, printmaking, collage and more!
What is the difference between a craft and art?
The main difference we see between crafts and art is that kids are able to put more of their own spin on art projects. Therefore, always encourage kids to try it their way and to experiment with the materials they are using. There is no wrong way to do it.
Make it about the process and the product will just be an added bonus.A motto from Crafty Art Ideas
Most Popular Art Projects For Kids
Looking For More Crafty Art Ideas?
- Best Clear Coats For Painted Clay Projects
- Can You Glaze Greenware Pottery?
- Can You Decoupage Tissue Paper On Clay?
- Easy Flower Art Painting Idea For Kids
- Color Monster Social Emotional Craft For Kids
- Can You Paint Clay With Watercolor Paint?